We are looking for a Base and Shading Colorist to join our amazing Webtoon production team!
- Apply base colors and shading to approximately 65-70 panels of the webtoon, including mobs and props.
- Ensure consistency in the base colors throughout the entire series.
- Meet deadlines of 3 to 5 days per chapter, considering the genre.
- Incorporate revisions requested by the editor and publisher.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Ability to work as a freelance artist from a remote location.
- Demonstrate professionalism and excellent time management skills.
- Show willingness to learn and enhance your skills.
- Currently not engaged in any other work or studies.
- Provide a portfolio showcasing anime or Korean style artwork is a plus.
- Be open to learning and adjusting your coloring style to match the required style.
Kindly access the link below for more detail of Kisai Entertainment’s Recruitment Process!