We are looking for a Lining Artist Assistant to join our amazing Webtoon production team!
- Complete 65-70 panels in the line art/inking stage of the comic, based on the provided sketches. This includes drawing characters, mobs, and props.
- Follow the sketch style established by the main artist and be open to receive training.
- Demonstrate precision, attention to detail, and consistency throughout the artwork.
- Collaborate with the editor and publisher to incorporate any necessary revisions.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Ability to work as a freelance artist from a remote location.
- Possess excellent communication skills and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Currently not engaged in any other professional activities, such as office or school commitments.
- Ideally, have at least 1 year of experience in the comic industry.
- Willingness to learn and comprehend the main artist’s drawing style.
- Proficiency in Clip Studio Paint is essential.
Kindly access the link below for more detail of Kisai Entertainment’s Recruitment Process!