We are looking for a Main Artist to join our amazing Webtoon production team!
- Create sketches and linework for 65 to 70 panels of the webtoon, based on the genre.
- Adhere to a 7-day deadline per chapter, including revisions as required.
- Continuously improve and maintain the quality and consistency of the webtoon throughout the entire series.
- Collaborate with the editor and publisher on revisions and incorporate their feedback.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Ability to work as a freelance artist from a remote location.
- Actively communicate and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Currently not engaged in any other professional activities, such as office or school commitments.
- Not currently committed to any other webtoon projects.
- Ideally, have at least 1 year of experience in the comic industry.
- Demonstrate a consistent art style with a strong understanding of perspective, gesture, and angles.
- Willingness to adapt your style towards a Korean style.
- Able to use and have Proficiency in Clip Studio Paint is essential.
- Understand and embrace the revision process as an integral part of the production and be open to learning from it.
- Note that the 3D background input, storyboard artist, and letterer will be provided by us.
Kindly access the link below for more detail of Kisai Entertainment’s Recruitment Process!